top of page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL BLOOM SHOP ORDERS
1. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you understand that you are employing Envision Floral Studio to utilize their experience and judgment in providing the best quality and freshest product according to the season and colours requested.
2. Arrangements may not look exactly as pictured and Envision Floral Studio reserves the right to any substitutions necessary, even if it means upgrading to higher-priced product, at no additional charge to you.
3. Refunds may only be issued on Everyday Blooms if specific focal flowers (i.e. peonies for a peony bouquet) are not available. You will be notified by our team in the unfortunate event this may occur to have a refund issued or exchanged for another product.
4. Contactless pickups at our studio are available from Thursday to Sunday and must be arranged with our studio directly to ensure no interference with COVID-19 social distancing rules.
5. Due to limited availability from COVID-19, please note that everyday bloom orders must be placed 5-10 days in advance and wedding orders (a la carter or collections) must be placed 3 weeks in advance. If this is a rush order, please ensure you have approval from the studio before placing your order.
6. Envision Floral Studio is not responsible for the quality of the blooms once they have been picked up from the studio. All damage, maintenance, and handling of the blooms thereafter is the responsibility of the client.
DESIGNER'S CHOICE AND A LA CARTE WEDDING BLOOMS
1. Additions to your order can be made no later than 10 days prior to the event date and must be paid in full at the time of ordering. If additions are made less than 10 days prior, please contact Envision Floral Studio directly to discuss availability.
2. Full payment is due at the time of booking. If you would like to request a retainer option, please contact us directly to arrange.
3. All payments are to be made no later than 3 weeks prior to the wedding date. Failure to make final payments can result in non-performance.
4. All payments are non-refundable in all circumstances.
5. In the event that order increases significantly prior to the wedding date at the time of quantity confirmation, Envision Floral Studio reserves the right to increase freight and delivery costs, though they will communicate with the client for approval.
6. You give permission to a member of the Envision Floral Studio team to contact your photographer to receive professional photos of our work to be used for advertising/marketing purposes
7. In the event that a substitution is to be made in order for the delivery to be made on time, Envision Floral Studio will take the utmost care ensuring the order is as similar to the client's original choice as possible, even if this means substituting with products of higher value. Given urgencies, verbal confirmations may or may not be communicated at the time of delivery.
8. In the event of any COVID-19 related cancellation or postponement, retainers may be transferred based on availability and notification of transfer must be made 3 weeks or more before the wedding date. If under 3 weeks, Envision Floral Studio has the right to adjust and issue partial transfer accordingly. Transfers can be made up to 1 year after the original wedding date with no penalty. Please be advised for postponements into new seasons and years, an increase in cost may be reflected in your final bill due to inflation and availability of blooms.
DELIVERIES AND WEDDING SETUPS
1. Requests for delivery of everyday blooms can be made up to 48 hours prior to the original pickup date. Wedding delivery and setups can be added up to 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. Deliveries and setups will be scheduled based on availability. Please contact Envision Floral Studio to request directly by email or phone.
2. If delivery is selected, the client is responsible for any incurred parking fees that are incurred during the time of delivery and loadout, which includes parking tickets that are issued in the event that there is no appropriate loading zone or dock available to Envision Floral Studio. While Envision Floral Studio will make all reasonable efforts to park in appropriate places during load-in and out, it is the client's responsibility to ensure access to a loading zone at the venue to avoid any unnecessary miscommunication and unexpected fees, particularly for oversized vehicles like a cargo van or cube truck.
3. For all wedding collection setups, Envision Floral Studio claims no responsibility for any other setup on the wedding day, including other reception items like ceremony decor, menus, table cards, receiving table items, seating charts, etc. If you require an extended set-up service, please contact us directly or visit our wedding planning sister company, Envision Weddings, to inquire about the production set-up package.
4. The client is responsible for informing Envision Floral Studio of a contact person that can be reached on the day of the delivery, particularly if setup was not selected as an option. This could be a person at the residence/office being delivered to, or a venue manager. Failure to provide this information may result in your blooms being left unattended.
bottom of page